All Apex Gaming PCs come with a 14 days standard return period, in which, a computer may be returned. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Items such as “Rush Build”, “Microsoft Office”, “Overclocking” and “Shipment Fees” are not refundable due to the nature of the purchased item. Certain items are excluded from Apex Gaming PC's standard return period. The following items are excluded:
- All Custom Loop PCs
- All Apex Gaming PC "Custom Builds"
- All PCs Shipped With Non-Standard Customer Requested Parts
- All PCs In Which A Customer Has Modified A Certain Part(s)
- All PCs With Custom Decals/Paint
- All PCs Delivered Over 14 Days Prior To The Return Request
All shipping costs to return the PC are to be paid by the customer. In the event, any of the following items are met the shipping cost will be paid by Apex Gaming PCs.
- Hardware-related issues are the cause of PC instability or performance issues.
- Please note, software such as Windows 11 Pro (Operating Systems), drivers, and other added software-related issues are not covered under this section.
- Outbound shipment from Apex Gaming PCs to customer suffered damage verified by both the shipment carrier and Apex Gaming PCs.
Apex Gaming PCs highly recommends customers purchase insurance on all return shipments to ensure any damaged returns, or lost shipments are covered by the shipment provider. In the event, a shipment is returned damaged, Apex Gaming PCs will deduct the cost of the damaged items from the refund.
If your PC is damaged or not working Apex Gaming PCs must be notified within 14 days of delivery to accept the return.
All sales are final and as is. Cancellations will only be provided if an order is older than 8 weeks old. Current lead times are 2-8 weeks if Rush Build is not purchased.
Orders may be cancelled within 2 hours of the order being placed free of charge. This information is provided in all order confirmation emails to ensure if you change your mind it is at no cost to you.
After 2 hours has passed due to the nature of Apex Gaming PCs batch style inventory procurement and production orders are unable to be cancelled.
Orders that are delayed beyond the anticipated delivery date are able to be cancelled without any fees unless:
- Order Is Expected To Ship In 72 Hours Or Less
- Custom Parts Ordered (Lux Build, Custom Loops, etc)
In the event our Customer Service Team provides you with a 72 hour window, and that window is not met, the order is not subject to any cancellation fees.
Orders that have pending payments for order changes and are outside of lead times are unable to be cancelled.
Apex Gaming PCs is unable to return funds to any other account other than the original payment method. Apex Gaming PCs is unable to return any funds for orders older than 4 months old. Only in store credit can be issued for orders over 4 months old. Further information on the limitations and refund process for credit cards can be found under Shopify Payment FAQ.