All Apex Gaming PCs come with a 14 days standard return period, in which, a computer may be returned. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Items such as “Rush Build”, “Microsoft Office”, “Overclocking” and “Shipment Fees” are not refundable due to the nature of the purchased item. Certain items are excluded from Apex Gaming PC's standard return period. The following items are excluded:
- All Custom Loop PCs
- All Apex Gaming PC "Custom Builds"
- All PCs Shipped With Non-Standard Customer Requested Parts
- All PCs In Which A Customer Has Modified A Certain Part(s)
- All PCs With Custom Decals/Paint
- All PCs Delivered Over 14 Days Prior To The Return Request
All shipping costs to return the PC are to be paid by the customer. In the event, any of the following items are met the shipping cost will be paid by Apex Gaming PCs.
- Hardware-related issues are the cause of PC instability or performance issues.
- Please note, software such as Windows 11 Pro (Operating Systems), drivers, and other added software-related issues are not covered under this section.
- Outbound shipment from Apex Gaming PCs to customer suffered damage verified by both the shipment carrier and Apex Gaming PCs.
Apex Gaming PCs highly recommend customers purchase insurance on all return shipments to ensure any damaged returns or lost shipments are covered by the shipment provider. In the event, a shipment is returned damaged, Apex Gaming PCs will deduct the cost of the damaged items from the refund.
All sales are final and as is. All cancellations are at the sole discretion of Apex Gaming PCs. Apex Gaming PCs understands that situations do arise in which a customer may need to cancel an order.
Orders may be cancelled within 48 hours of the order being placed free of charge.
Due to the nature of Apex Gaming PCs supply chain, orders canceled outside of our standard 48-hour grace period but within 7 days are subject to a 15% cancellation fee. Orders cancelled outside of the 7 day grace period will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
Orders for the following types of PCs are not eligible for cancellation as parts are custom procured for these PCs.
- Custom Loop PCs
- Custom Build PCs
- PCs Shipped With Non-Standard Custom Parts
- PCs In Which A Customer Has Modified A Certain Part(s)
- PCs With Custom Decals/Paint
- Lux Builds
Orders that are delayed beyond the anticipated delivery date, are never subject to a cancellation fee, or the payment processing fee.
All cancellations will be charged a processing fee of $75 to cover all expenses charged to Apex Gaming PCs during the return of any funds paid. Funds are typically returned to customers within 5-10 business days, though processing times vary based on the customer's bank.
Apex Gaming PCs is unable to return funds to any other account other than the original payment method.
Apex Gaming PCs understands that customers may experience life events that make paying for a PC challenging, as well as any fees associated with cancellation. In these situations, please request a fee waiver from our Customer Service Team. We review all cases on a case-by-case basis to ensure that we are best able to take care of our customers who need the help most.