All Apex Gaming PCs come with a 14 days standard return period, in which, a computer may be returned. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Items such as “Rush Build”, “Microsoft Office”, “Overclocking” and “Shipment Fees” are not refunded due to the nature of the purchased item.
Certain items are excluded from Apex Gaming PCs standard return period. The following items are excluded:
- All EKWB Custom Loop PCs
- All PCs Shipped With Non-Standard Custom Parts
- All PCs In Which A Customer Has Modified A Certain Part(s)
Return shipping of the computer is the customer's responsibility, and any damage incurred during the return shipment will be deducted from the refund total.
Exemption of 25% Restocking Fee:
Apex Gaming PCs understands that certain circumstances lead to returns and order cancellations that are out of the customer’s control. Apex Gaming PCs will waive the 25% restocking fee in the event all of the following items have been met:
- Your Apex Gaming PC has been returned to Apex Gaming within 14 days of delivery.
- Hardware-related issues are the expected cause of PC instability or performance issues.
- Please note, software such as Windows 10 Pro (Operating Systems), drivers and other added software related issues are not covered under this section. PCs will software related issues are subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- All accessories such as wireless adaptors, wireless antennas, RGB controllers, manuals, and all other items shipped with your purchase originally are returned in the return shipment.
Apex Gaming understands that situations do arise in which a customer may need to cancel an order. However, due to the nature of Apex Gaming PCs supply chain, orders canceled outside of our standard 72-hour grace period are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.